Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON JM FASHION
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the world shop for unique items
Easy to start selling online on JM FASHION Store just 4 simple steps
Register and list your products
- Sign up with us as a registered vendor from My Account and our vendor management team will contact in 1-2 days and guide you through the registration and product uploading process.
- List your products provide details of yourself & your business. Provide information about your products. You can manage your product portfolio directly from your Seller Center Dashboard.
- Sellers can add one product at a time or contact us to upload items in bulk quantity we will guide you bulk product uploading process. We will Published your products on our website after verification in 1-2 days. You can manage your product portfolio directly and manage orders, prices and quantities direct from Seller Dashboard.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Once listed you can start selling receive orders & manage them using the seller center. JM FASHION enables vendors to manage the product shipping by themselves.
- Selling products at JM FASHION is based on transparent policies with vendors agreeing to uploading the high-quality product images for maximum customer satisfaction. Build a product layout that re-direct customers toward a hassle-free purchasing. While making product offers, use accurate, complete and updated information.
Package and ship with ease
- Once we receive an order from customers we will inform you through emails then, open your seller center dashboard call & confirm order from customer before packing. The vendor panel shows new orders, shipping information and cancellation of the orders respectively.
Get payments and grow your business
- JM FASHION will charged (5%) commission fees from sellers on single order after completed 5 free orders. Likewise, JM FASHION does not charge anything on first 5 orders.
- Delivery of products manage by JM FASHION before delivery call and confirm orders from customers then delivered to them. Receiving payments is solely in the hands of sellers at JM FASHION. Once the payment is made, the seller pays us commission whilst receiving the payments firsthand.
Your benefits as a partner via Eshopping Store
Reach of millions of new customers in Netherlands
An (extra) online store without start-up costs
Only pay for what is sold
A reliable partner that grows your business together
Personal service with specialists ready to help you further
All income and expenses on 1 invoice with monthly payment
JM FASHION pays you, when your order is complete
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A worldwide community of more than 160 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their successful on Martfury
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Martfury
How do fees work on JM FASHION?
Joining and starting a shop on JM FASHION is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs USD 0.20 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 3.5% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Martfury. Create an Martfury account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Martfuryfees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on Martfury will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on Martfury?
Martfury provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies.